4700ha Botswana Tuli Area
Size: 4700 ha (11 613.95 acres)
Area: Tuli Block (Southern Botswana
Accommodation: The MAIN BUILDING consists of 16 x en suite rooms European style main lodge under tiled roof and face brick walls. All air-conditioned, tiled and equipped.
Lodge is fully equipped for overseas hunting parties and tourism. Swimming pool, barbeque area and under roof parking .Located on the banks of the river. Fully equipped kitchen with cool room and scullery.
The HUNTERS CABIN consists of 2 x Basic Hunters cabin in the bush with kitchen
There is some good Storerooms and a shed.
There is a very neat slaughtering and cooling facilities (Slaughter room and Cold room)
There is 1 semi face brick Manager’s house and there is good labourer houses
Fencing and Camps:
The Game fenced area is registered as a hunting farm in Botswana.
Water and Supply:
Limpopo River water supply plus 3 unequipped boreholes as reserve.
Botswana Power Corporation National Network
Game and Wildlife:
Bluewildbeest, Eland, Gemsbuck, Kudu, Giraffe, Impala, Warthog and Bushbuck, Leopard, Jackal, Brown Hyena, Steenbuck and Duiker
Crocodiles and Hippos in the Limpopo River. Good fishing for catfish, tilapia bream and carp
Vegetation (Trees and Grass):
Baobab, Marula, Leadwood, Knobthorn, Buffalo Thorn, Sweet Thorn, Mopani, Comefra, Tamboti, Aciacia Varieties
Flat to undulating with dry river beds and riverine forests. Very scenic farm.
Included in the Sale:
Fully equipped kitchen – all cutlery, crockery, and utensils included as a going concern.
Fully equipped bar.
Restaurant – tables, chairs – high quality wooden furniture included.
All beds, mattresses and bedding included.
Some of the trophies are not included but a list will be supplied.
Selling Price: The Selling price of this Lodge is a mere BWP 32.0mill
VAT / TRANSFER FEES EXCLUDED
Price is subject to change without notice.
30% transfer tax applicable on confirmation depending how the sale occurs..
Owners from Europe which make transfer logistics easier.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN VISITING BOTSWANA
BOTSWANA CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION ENTRY:
1. MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NATIS PAPERS;
2. INSURERS DOCUMENT OF PERMISSION;
3. FINANCIERS DOCUMENT TO CROSS BORDER.
4. PASSPORTS WITH VALIDITY DATES IN CHECK.
5. BOTSWANA INSURANCE AND ROAD PERMIT
Keep in mind that fresh meat, fruit and vegetables, firearms and pets not permitted. (If taken, pre- cooked and sealed).
What to take with on your trip (2 day plus trips)
1) Adequate amount of drinking water 40 Litres at least per car if possible;
2) Recovery and tyre mending equipment, tyre gauge and pump;
3) At least 40 l supplement fuel to be filled in Botswana;
4) Enough cash money( preferably Botswana Pulas) as not all filling stations and shops have card
5) Planned meals for each day or budget for take- away where available;
6) Strong torches and or a spotlight for night drives;
7) Shovel and toilet paper;
8) Maps and GPS;
9) Own drinks;
10) Own drinks ,water, soft and liquor;
11) Personal and emergency medication etc;
12) Satellite phone if available;
13) Camera, binoculars, hats, sunblock, solar chargers if available.
14) Warm clothes in winter;
15) If camping, own bedding, pillows, blankets, towels etc.16)Gas cooker, flask, plates etc.
TRAVEL AND VIEWING COST STRUCTURE
Due to the immense requests for viewing and visiting farms in Botswana (up to 4 trips for us in a month) and fact-finding missions by South African farmers and foreign investors, we unfortunately had to implement a visitation costing structure as follows:
MAUN, KASANE, OKAVANGO AND PANDAMATENGA (3 days) R 11 000-00 PLUS 15% VAT
CENTRAL, HAINAVELD, GHANZI (3 days) R 10 000-00 PLUS 15% VAT
SANDVELD, FRANCISTOWN (3 days) R 8 900-00 PLUS 15% VAT
TULI –LIMPOPO RIVER AREA (1-2 days) R 2 900-00 (1 day) 15% VAT &
R 3 600-00 (2 days) PLUS 15% VAT
THESE AMOUNTS ARE PAYABLE STRICTLY BEFORE DEPARTURE.
THE WHOLE AMOUNT WILL BE PAID BACK TO CLIENTS / VISITORS IF THEY ARE BUYING THE PROPERTY WE VIEWED BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WE WILL NOT REFUND THOSE CLIENTS / VISITORS NOT BUYING. CLIENTS / VISITORS WILL USE THEIR OWN VEHICLES, FUEL, ACCOMMODATION, MEALS ETC. IN ADDITION TO OUR LEVY.