Botswana Elehphant Walk Reserve
NAME: TULI ELEPHANT WALK RESERVE
SIZE: 4300 HA (10 625 acres)
PROPERTY TYPE: FREEHOLD PROPERTY (SHARE IN NON TRADING HOLDING COMPANY)
INFO: We invite investors to join in on this low density syndicated 4300 Ha Tuli Elephant Walk Private Reserve.
All fences will be down on the 4300 Ha (10 625 ACRES) with full traversing rights to be negotiated.
Walk or drive with wild Tuli Elephants is exactly what you can do on this reserve. Experienced guides will be arranged to give lessons on safety and human interaction with especially elephants in the wild.
We invite 4 more investors (including the commercial lodge stand site which is still available) to join in this “Tuli walk with Elephants” ranch as two of the shares have already been reserved. Should you be willing to take up all 4 other shares for yourself and the family, you are most welcome to do so.
Come build your bush camp African style with thatched roofs, solar and gas supplied with your own waterhole next to your home where the animals can keep you busy day and night.
All ownership applications and infrastructure construction to be done in accordance with Botswana laws by Botswana lawyers and with written permission only.
There will be only one Commercial Guest Lodge (10 bed Lodge) site available on a 1300 Hectare share for BWP 9, 5 million Botswana Pula (± 724 000-00 GBP; ± 800 000 Euros; 898 000-00 US$)
Should you be interested in shares in this property or in any other Botswana, Namibian or South African properties up to thousands of acres for your next project feel free to contact us.
SELLING PRICE: The bigger a share you buy the smaller the human foot print on the reserve-thus options to negotiate your investment starting from:
BWP 5, 5 Million (420 000-00 GBP; 465 000 EURO; 520 000-00 US$; as on 18 JULY 2019)
NOTE: This property has a Maximum of six co-owners. The game reserve will be managed and maintained for the owners on a need to pay only for real costs and maintenance budget. A minimum fee or levy will be finalized at a final agreement stage at which you, a shareholder has a say as well.
GENERAL INFORMATION WHEN VISITING BOTSWANA
BOTSWANA CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION ENTRY:
1. MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NATIS PAPERS;
2. INSURERS DOCUMENT OF PERMISSION;
3. FINANCIERS DOCUMENT TO CROSS BORDER.
4. PASSPORTS WITH VALIDITY DATES IN CHECK.
5. BOTSWANA INSURANCE AND ROAD PERMIT
Keep in mind that fresh meat, fruit and vegetables, firearms and pets not permitted. (If taken, pre- cooked and sealed).
What to take with on your trip (2 day plus trips)
1) Adequate amount of drinking water 40 Litres at least per car if possible;
2) Recovery and tyre mending equipment, tyre gauge and pump;
3) At least 40 l supplement fuel to be filled in Botswana;
4) Enough cash money( preferably Botswana Pulas) as not all filling stations and shops have card
5) Planned meals for each day or budget for take- away where available;
6) Strong torches and or a spotlight for night drives;
7) Shovel and toilet paper;
8) Maps and GPS;
9) Own drinks;
10) Own drinks ,water, soft and liquor;
11) Personal and emergency medication etc;
12) Satellite phone if available;
13) Camera, binoculars, hats, sunblock, solar chargers if available.
14) Warm clothes in winter;
15) If camping, own bedding, pillows, blankets, towels etc.16)Gas cooker, flask, plates etc.
TRAVEL AND VIEWING COST STRUCTURE
Due to the immense requests for viewing and visiting farms in Botswana (up to 4 trips for us in a month) and fact-finding missions by South African farmers and foreign investors, we unfortunately had to implement a visitation costing structure as follows:
MAUN, KASANE, OKAVANGO AND PANDAMATENGA (3 days) R 11 000-00 PLUS 15% VAT
CENTRAL, HAINAVELD, GHANZI (3 days) R 10 000-00 PLUS 15% VAT
SANDVELD, FRANCISTOWN (3 days) R 8 900-00 PLUS 15% VAT
TULI –LIMPOPO RIVER AREA (1-2 days) R 2 900-00 (1 day) 15% VAT &
R 3 600-00 (2 days) PLUS 15% VAT
THESE AMOUNTS ARE PAYABLE STRICTLY BEFORE DEPARTURE.
THE WHOLE AMOUNT WILL BE PAID BACK TO CLIENTS / VISITORS IF THEY ARE BUYING THE PROPERTY WE VIEWED BUT UNFORTUNATELY, WE WILL NOT REFUND THOSE CLIENTS / VISITORS NOT BUYING. CLIENTS / VISITORS WILL USE THEIR OWN VEHICLES, FUEL, ACCOMMODATION, MEALS ETC. IN ADDITION TO OUR LEVY.